Here I learn some more type visualizations to understand groundwater behavior based on groundwater quality data set. I have 142 data points of water quality data measured in 2015. The dataset can be downloaded from our OSF repository. Currently we are on our way in writing a paper out of the data set based on multivariate analysis. I use free apps to produce all plots. I will add the plots as I move along in the analysis.
Here’s the first visualization, a circle packing plot, modification of bubble plot.
- Bubble size: TDS (total dissolved solids in ppm)
- Bubble color: well type (dug well or drilled well)
- Bubble label: Kelurahan
- Bubble value: DO (dissolved oxygen in ppm)
Plot kedua berjenis alluvial plot:
- Sumbu kiri: well type (dug vs drilled well)
- Sumbu kanan: well depth (in m)
- Tebal pita: TDS (in ppm)
Multi axis plot
Scatter plot with hex binning