Maybe screen-capturing has been your major nightmare, especially when you were making tutorials. It is a little bit annoying to:
- press PrtSc
- then open an app, maybe “Powerpoint” or “Paint”
- paste it
- crop the area that you want to capture
- make your slide background color to match your image
- then save it to image
Yupe, you can’t do that more efficiently like the rest of us do in “Mac OS” or “Linux” :-). But at least there’s a help now called the Snipping Tool app in your Win 7. It is an icon with a scissor and red circle.
- Just click it (or off course you can move it to task bar for easier use.
- Then block the area that you’re going to capture (nobody has to see your “Hello Kitty” wall paper right).
- Then save it to a file. I recommend “PNG” format for later use on docs or blogs.