It’s been two months since we arrived in Sydney.
We met many new friends:
- Peppa Pig and her friends (it’s a she not a he right?), who likes to jump on mud a lot. (note: even a pig has an official website)
- Charlie and Lola (siblings who live upstairs)
- Ben and Holly (and story about little people in the near by Little Kingdom)
- Octonauts (stories about a pack of cats? Exploring deep sea in an advanced-under water vehicle called Octopod. They even have gone to Mariana Trench. Imagine that).
- Koika or is it Kioka? Didn’t quite catch her name the first time we met. She likes to wear thick winter coat.
- Next door Playschool
- there’s always Elmo from Sesame Street (just a few blocks from where we live)
- Bee Hive on a cypress tree near our playground
Can you imagine how to remember them all.🙂